EA Collector 25.100 will be released September 22, 2017, and includes the following:
Several major performance improvements, including:
- ESX Data Collection
- SNMP Active Discovery
- Perfmon and WMI
- Added "headers" argument to HTTP "get()" method for setting custom headers.
- Upgraded the snmp4j jar to version 2.5.6.
- Added an error message for invalid debug commands.
- The !adlist debug command will now show the waiting time and executing time of each task.
- Can now use '\\' instead of '\' for escaping special characters in debug commands.
- Fixed a bug causing the SNMP collector to hang up during initialization.
- Previously, if one datapoint didn't exist for an ESX host, all datapoints could return 'No Data' for that instance. This has been corrected.
- Fixed a bug causing WMI tasks to timeout and return 'Empty Data' instead of 'No Data'.
- For customers using AES 256, we added logic to protect the JCE jars that support AES 256 from being removed during collector upgrade.
- In some cases, PropertySources failed the first time connecting to a remote host. This has been improved.
In this Article: