- Syslog EventSources now recognize and correctly parse Cisco’s flavor of syslog.
- Efficiency improvements to the built-in NetApp collector.
- Trimmed down some excessively long collector event messages.
- Efficiency improvements for PowerShell scripts.
- More insightful error messages from Poll Now.
- NetScan script timeout is now configurable in agent.conf (defaults to 60 seconds).
- Fixed issue where sbproxy would not restart timely when a collector was restarted from the UI.
- Fixed issue where sbproxy would be errantly terminated.
- Fixed a NetFlow bug that would cause data to be discarded if the device id was too large.
- Fixed an issue that prevented PowerShell scripts from running after upgrading to 27.500.
In this Article: