The Info tab provides general information, such as Group membership and Properties:
- Member of Groups
- Member of Services
- Properties: Properties are used to store credentials, system information, collector details, and custom property information that can be accessed in device communication, reports, and alert messages. Properties are displayed in the Info tab and can be edited by clicking the Manage icon in the top right corner of the Resources page or by clicking the Manage Properties icon located immediately above the properties table. For more information, see Properties.
- Member of Groups: Devices can be members of multiple groups. Displays the list of the groups in which the device is added.
- Member of Services: Displays the list of services added to the device.
- Subgroups: Resources can be members of multiple subgroups. Displays the list of the subgroups in which the device is added.
Note: You can enable or disable alert generation for the required subgroup.
(P.S: I am not getting the UI option from where I can add or delete a subgroup)- Still in implementation
- External Resource IDs (ERIs): ERIs are properties set on devices, instances, and services (collectively referred to as resources on the LogicMonitor platform) that allow resources to be recognized for inclusion in topology maps.
When viewing a resource, the Info tab will display all groups the resource belongs to, in addition to all device properties and the device location (if a location property is set for the device)
Add to a Group
- To add a resource to a group, click the Manage icon.
- Navigate to the Manage Resource page > Groups section, you can add the required group names.
Remove from a Group
To remove the resource from the assigned group, click the Remove From This Group icon.
Displays instance-level properties (ILPs). ILPs mirror our data model for the company, subgroup, and resource-level properties. For more information on instance properties, see Resource and Instance Properties.
When viewing an AWS resource, the Info tab displays the properties table that contains properties relevant to your resource in LogicMonitor.
Location – Still in implementation
Google Maps is used to provide a view of the location of the group. This can be set by adding the property location. If will be inherited from a parent group if it is not set at the subgroup level.