These fixes will be applied to portals tonight, at around 9:00 pm PDT during the regularly scheduled maintenance window. The only impact should be a few seconds of portal unavailability, and the need to log in again.
- the voice message for alerts clearing used incorrect verbiage, so the fact the alert was cleared was not apparent.
- The information in Settings/account information page was not being displayed correctly after an update
- There was a delay in displaying Services Alerts
- corrected an error in displaying Smart graphs with non-default time ranges
- Corrected an issue with incorrect validation of E164 phone number format for UK numbers
- Web Services could not deal with Services with characters such as & in the name.
- Native SMS was disabled for South Africa
- Collector installation wizard was not saving the escalation chain and interval
- Syslog event collector was not handling the MoreUrgentThan operator correctly
- The Collector management screen now shows the number of hosts in the collector grid
- A bigger multiline textbox to edit webhook payload