These are the release notes for the November, 2010 LogicMonitor release, which will be applied to servers this week.
- Wizards! Account creation, add agent and add host wizards walk you through each step of the process
- New Widget types: Flash widget allows the embedding of YouTube videos or other content on a dashboard
- Batch job widget allows the embedding of batch job result status on a dashboard
- SLA reporting
- The Alerter can now be configured to send notifications when an alert condition clears
- Can select sort field (host, instance, or metrics) in metric trend reports
- ActiveDiscovery is now run automatically on system reboots, as this is one of the most likely time for drives, etc to be changed.
- support for daily scheduled downtime
- URLs now include timeframe information, so if you email a url to another user, they will see the same time view of the data you are looking at
- new ActiveDiscovery JDBC method: instance list
- Enhanced CSV post processor, allowing the extraction of data from multiple lines of CSV.
- alert report can now be set to report only currently active alerts
- The maximize icon on graphs has been redesigned to look less like a “close” icon
- There is now a “Chat Now” button on every page that displays whenever any of LogicMonitor’s support staff are online – it’s now even easier to access LogicMonitor’s support.
- Instances are sorted in the “Manage instance” dialog
- Default throttle to “on” when creating new chain
- Hide datasources at group level if there are no instances
- Host not in any group now show immediately under root, instead of @not in any other group
- Settings..Accounts Last Login now is Last Action (as people could stay logged in.)
- Combine menu options for non-wildcard ds
- Descriptions for custom graph widgets
- Make the alert confirmation screen contain link to host.
- Uniform help tooltip tags
- Fixed the issue with a datasource not expanding
- Hosts in search result incorrectly displayed an “alert disable” flag
- It wasn’t possible to delete hosts in @search result group
- An exit code of success was shown for batch jobs before the real exit code was reported.
- Host count ignored hosts in no group.
- Removed pagination and column headers that were interspersed in csv reports.
- Now only users with “manage setting” privilege, instead of all users, are shown the agent down notification dialog on log in.
In this Article: