EA Collector 24.200 will be released August 3, 2017, and includes the following:
- Because we are constantly refining and adding to the Collector's default configuration, it is possible that older Collectors are outdated and/or missing parameters. Upon upgrading to this version, we will automatically detect the Collector's intended size and update/add any necessary parameters to ensure it's up to date for that size. This will not affect any configurations that have been changed manually.
- In some cases, large ConfigSource tasks require significantly more time to execute than other script tasks. Instead of increasing the timeout for all script tasks, we have added a more specific configuration for configcollector.script.timeout. Simply increase this value if your config tasks are timing out.
- Fixed an issue preventing IPFIX data from being reported.
- Poll Now wasn't working for some datasources on EC2/Azure hosts.
- Fixed a bug preventing some EventSource tasks from executing properly.