Along with ongoing improvements to the new UI (beta), February’s minor release includes:
- Remote Session has been deprecated.
- A column for escalation chain has been added to the Alert Report.
- Issues with downloading graph data while using Chrome have been fixed.
- Dashboard names are now included in the Access Log when dashboard changes are made.
- Host Metric Trends and Interface Bandwidth reports will not include the most recent hour of data to avoid report generation interfering with standard data processing.
- A virtual datapoint “batchjob” has been added and can now be specified in an Alert Rule filter for Datapoint.