LogicMonitor v.190 is scheduled to roll out to customer portals from July 17, 2023 through July 26, 2023.
GD Collector 33.006 Release
GD Collector 33.006 was released on 03 July 2023. This is a patch release to fix collector upgrade issue. For more information, see GD Collector 33.006 Release Notes.
Important: Beginning 30 September 2023, you will no longer be able to install a new Linux Collector as root. You must migrate your Linux Collectors prior to this date to avoid issues. For more information, see Migrating Collector from Root to Non-root User in the Product Documentation.
Usage Reporting for APM OpenMetrics Data
Note: This feature is only available if your environment leverages LM APM.
You can now access the cumulative usage data for Application Performance Monitoring (APM) metrics in Usage Reporting. LogicMonitor now includes OpenMetrics in the cumulative usage data for APM in Usage Reporting. This allows you a more comprehensive view of your usage with metrics for APM. For more information, see Usage Reporting in the Product Documentation.
Note: This feature was previously “Push API” and only included Push Metrics for LM APM.
- Added a complex datapoint to distinguish between 0 and no data for Azure Flexible PostgreSQL ConnectionsFailed.
- New EventSource available for reporting Azure Site Recovery Events.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused duplicate Central US Azure resources to be discovered.
- Third-party Azure CDN profiles (for example, Verizon Standard and Verizon Premium CDN profiles) are no longer discovered.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Azure Cost By Tag monitoring through the Cost Management integration from reporting data in some cases.
- The new UI version of the LogSource editor is now available.
- The new UI version of the DataSource editor is now available.
- LogicMonitor now displays LM Container and Website contract commitments relative to usage in Account Information. This is useful for understanding proximity to committed quantity.
- Updating the Tenant Identifier Property Name setting now creates an entry in the Audit Log.
- You can now initiate a remote session with the new UI.
- You can now monitor the Kubernetes Controller Manager, a critical component of the Kubernetes control plane.
Note: Monitoring is currently available only for Kubernetes distributions that expose the control plane services and may not be compatible with all managed Kubernetes distributions.
New and updated LogicModules are available for you to import from the LogicMonitor Public Repository. This section lists the LogicModules that are new in this release, updated in this release, or will be removed in a future release. Changes related to the LogicModule feature will be listed under General Updates.
Azure Site Recovery Account
|Created new EventSource for Site Recovery Account.
|Republished to correct module schema in registry.
|Common Configs updated to handle single character prompt changes during privilege escalation.
|Added up to ten pages of data to odata4 calls for larger environments.
|Improved support for pagination across Common Configs.
|Removed debug prints containing sensitive data.
|Updated to get consistent data with GCP Stackdriver.
|Fixed an issue for ignore existing instances logic.
|Added memory usage graphs.
|Added Complex DP to better report failed connections for
Cisco DNAC Issues
|Updated Cisco DNAC Issues Event Source to return “Not Supplied” when devices do not have an ID instead of throwing an error.
Citrix_XenApp_Machines to automatically delete instances when a machine’s lifecycle state is changed to deleted. This causes instances containing deleted machines to be deleted from the portal. If they are rediscovered within 30 days, the data returns on rediscovery.
|Removed unsupported LDAP/LDAPS from the module.
|Fixed typo in display name.
Note: Unable to fix typo in module name without causing fragmented data in portal.
|Fixed an issue that prevented the
Telnet property from being set in Common Config PropertySource resulting in an error.
|Expanded monitoring by adding new datapoints.
|Fixed an issue to ensure nested values are evaluated when aggregating Site metrics.
|Added support for new host property (
topo.ospfNeighborIds) that only maps OSPF neighbor IDs and not also neighbor IPs.
|Updated AppliesTo to verify the url. Historical data may be lost if
auto.ksm.selfmonitor.url property is not present on the device.
In this section, you will find announcements about upcoming beta features, updates about ongoing beta features, and information about the end-of-life of existing features.
Detailed View of Test and Steps for Synthetics Resources
You can view detailed information of all your website’s operations that are logically categorized into Test and Steps. Each Test is treated as an individual device and each Test consists of multiple Steps which represent the different operations of your website. The displayed information includes a unique colored graph allowing you to differentiate the different operations for your website and a table displaying the runtime data for each Step.