LogicMonitor EA Collector 30.102 was released on July 20, 2021 and includes the following updates and fixes.
- ADDED Beta Support for the new Thycotic Secret Server Integration. It works similar to the CyberArk integration and shares most of the same functionality. See the Credential Vault for LM Collector.
- IMPROVED the Credential Vault Integration to require less frequent polling of CyberArk and Thycotic servers.
- ADDED NetFlow support for more BGP ASN related fields and VeloCloud fields.
- ADDED support for defining a backup resource to associate logs to when mapping fails. One backup resource can be defined per collector, and all logs that fail to map to its resource for any reason, will be mapped to this backup resource.
- IMPROVED LM Logs to properly parses host and IP info from Fortinet device logs.
- IMPROVED Collector events to include why syslog ingestion failed due to mismatched collector configuration and resource property.
- CHANGED the default setting of the Collector property
- CHANGED the Collector Size setting to allow changes after download. It will default to whatever is selected in the UI during download. If you don’t have enough memory for that size, or decide you want a different size, you can change the selection at install time.
- On Linux, you can use the ‘-s’ flag or answer during the prompt.
- On Windows, you’ll see the option in the installer steps.
- UPDATED the following JAR files:
- json-smart 2.2.1 to 2.4.2
- accessors-smart 1.1 to 2.4.2
- asm 5.0.3 to 8.0.1
- slf4j-api 1.7.16 to 1.7.30
- json-path 2.2.0 to 2.5.0
- jetty-util 9.4.37.v20210219 to 9.4.39.v20210325
- netty-all 4.1.58.Final to 4.1.61.Final
- commons-io 2.6 to 2.8.0
- FIXED an issue where Windows Event Logs copied from Applications and Services Logs were not properly being ingested by EventSources.
!vbscriptdebug command to print out the proper script path.
- FIXED an issue where some logs were not being ingested if the resource was not monitored by the same Collector configured for syslog collection.
- FIXED Windows EventSource Test functionality to properly show filtered events.
- FIXED an issue where Windows Collector upgrades would fail if the Collector service was not properly stopped.
- FIXED an issue with floating point data not being properly ingested from
- FIXED /etc/ld.so.conf.d/logicmonitor-collector-jre.conf so it is no longer owned by root if the Collector is not installed as root.
- We provide Java classes to help you develop your own LogicModules. These Java classes include SNMP, Expect, and so on. See the Javadoc for EA Collector 30.101.