GD 30.000 incorporates all enhancements and fixes found in GD 29.003, as well as EA 29.xxx (29.101, 29.102, 29.104, 29.105, 29.106, 29.107, 29.108, and 29.109).
Here are a few highlights across the various EA 29.xxx releases that GD 30.000 contains.
- NBAR support for NetFlow.
- LM Logs support.
- Non-root installation no longer depends on sudo.
- The Collector Script Cache.
- Updated Amazon Corretto Java to 188.8.131.52.1.
- Fixed an issue where the Collector would intermittently stop forwarding syslog logs to LM Logs.
For a complete list of changes, visit the individual release notes pages for the various releases.
- When a Collector is installed and restarted before calculation of SHA (
collector.service.controller.SHAin agent.conf), the watchdog services won’t run. Users must wait approximately 2 minutes after installation for SHA to be calculated for the first time before they restart the Collector. After this, future restarts should not cause an issue.