EA Collector 23.200 will be released May 5, 2017, and includes the following improvements. It will be a light release, as it’s anticipated to become the next GD.
- With v89, the collector will now report the outcome of its upgrades in the new Update History tab. This will provide much more visibility into scheduled upgrades and make it significantly easier to remedy issues related to upgrades.
- We have added several critical events to the ‘Collector Events’ window to improve troubleshooting efficiency.
- This collector supports both single quotes and double quotes for PowerShell scripts.
- We have increased the default value of collector.script.threadpool to 100 for optimal performance.
- Previously, if Netflow data failed to report (i.e. in the case of overloaded collectors), the collector would quit aggregating data until restart. The collector will now ignore missing data while it aggregates.
- Fixed a bug causing some WMI datasources to return a provider load error in rare cases.
- Fixed a bug in the collector cache functionality causing a flood of error messages when cached data is missing.
- Made several improvements to the functionality of the Test Script feature.
In this Article: