EA Collector 25.300 will be released November 9, 2017, and includes the following:
- With v97, Service Checks can now track SSL Expiration and alert on various SSL-related errors. Types of errors include:
- Certificate expired
- CA untrusted
- CN mismatch hostname
- SSL connection failed
- Significant performance improvements for Perfmon collection.
- Performance and capacity improvements for WMI collection.
- Windows Collector Installer has been improved to better explain permissions/installation instructions. It will now automatically detect if the computer is on the domain and show a separate Domain field only in this case.
- Several improvements to avoid unnecessary Collector restarts.
- Improvements to reduce CPU consumption when Collector caching is used.
- Use of the VMWare API to discover/identify ESX devices more efficiently.
- Upgraded the Collector’s JDK to version 8u144.
- In some cases, the Collector reports an incorrect system property that needs to be removed. For special cases like this, we added a debug command !hostproperty to manually add, update, or delete a system property of a device. Note that this will update the device info immediately and can affect which DataSources apply.
- The output and error messages of ‘Test Script’ have been fixed/improved.
- If ‘integratedSecurity’ is specified in the URL of a JDBC DataSource, then the URL will not be overwritten when doing the query.
- Fixed an issue with the Collector restarting in Docker environments.