EA Collector - 26.300Last updated on 14 September, 2022
EA Collector 26.300 released March 4, 2018 includes the following:
- Groovy Scripting will now support PUT and DELETE methods as part of an updated HTTP java class.
- Support for the upcoming Log File Event Source Encoding options that allow for choosing or auto-detecting the encoding of collected log sources.
- Support for the upcoming Powershell support in Property Sources.
- Improvement to displayed process names when manually selecting Windows processes for monitoring.
- Improved Error Messaging for BatchScript Poll Now button.
- Fixed a bug in Windows Event Collection where Timezone Daylight Savings calculations were not being processed correctly.
- Performance improvements for WMI Collection over 26.200.