- Improved memory efficiency for WMI, Perfmon, and Ping collection.
- Unused .cab files generated with the !packetcapture debug command are now automatically deleted.
- Memory usage improvements.
- Various improvements to logging output.
- Improved SSE memory usage when consuming the hosts feed, particularly for collectors handling large numbers of instances.
- Fixed issue where Perfmon collection could interfere with the watchdog heartbeat, resulting in errant host status alerts.
In this Article: