LogicMonitor EA Collector 32.300 is released on August 9, 2022 and includes the following updates.
- Improved Advance NetScan by adding a new Enhanced Script NetScan method. It inherits all the features of the existing Script NetScan and includes other new features:
- Ability to filter resources based on properties for Script NetScan.
- Resource-level properties are used as filters to determine which resource should be discovered. These properties are analysed during NetScan.
- Auto create Resource group for Script NetScan. The group name is optional. If the group is not available, the device is assigned to the default group.
- Users can mention any group name. If it does not exist, the group is created and the device is added to the newly created group.
- As part of the new Enhanced Script NetScan, we have added an ability to assign devices from a single Script NetScan to different Collectors.
- The Script output will be a JSONArray containing multiple JSONObjects. Each JSONObject will correspond to one host.
- The device credentials can be inherited from a device group, device, or use custom credentials for the scan.
- Upgraded fastjson to version 1.2.83 to mitigate CVE-2022-25845 vulnerability.
- Collector was unable to start services as CentOS Stream R9 did not have the /etc/init.d directory. We have now made changes to support systemd/system as the default Daemon directory to support the CentOS Stream versions.
- As most of the customers do not use jt400-full-6.0.jar (a jdbc driver used in Collector) in standard LogicMonitor mod datasources to monitor IBM I series databases, with the upcoming LogicMonitor EA Collector 32.400, we will discontinue support for this jar. We recommend that customers who have custom datasources should check if they are monitoring any IBM I series database and the occurrence of this jar in their datasource scripts. See Adding Groovy Libraries.
- MGD Collector 31.004 which is based on GD Collector 31.004 will be released on August 30, 2022. It will be forced upgraded on September 29, 2022.