Early Release Collector 20.083 will be available the week of February 29, 2016. The following fixes are included in this collector version:
- Fixed an issue with the CIM data collection method caused by the upgrade to JDK8.
- Windows collectors occasionally failed to send logs with .lck extensions to LogicMonitor server. This has been fixed.
- The new BatchScript collection method sometimes caused CPU/memory performance issues. This was due to datapoint post-processing. We have improved the way this works and will be limiting the post-processing options for this collection method to multi-line key-pairs and JSON.
- Embedded PowerShell scripts were not collecting data correctly for multi-instance datasources due to multiple data collection processes using the same script filename. Unique filenames are now generated for each data collection process.
- ESX data collection sometimes resulted in HostStatus alerts not being triggered for dead devices. This has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue with the Linux Collector IPMIutil binary that was causing a missing driver error message.