General Deployment Collector – 27.003
Fixes and improvements:
- The SSE engine now supports custom lib folders, including relevant paths, for 3rd party jars.
- Added an option to execute parallel perfmon metric collection for situations where some parent metrics might be invalid.
- Added additional status monitoring of the Collector Reporter to identify situations where the Collector may be reporting data, but not gathering fully.
- Fixed a bug where the Collector was being repeatedly restarted by improving the logic that Watchdog uses to restart the collector agent.
- Fixed a bug in SNMP collection when gathering metrics individually which resulted in “ConcurrentModificationException” errors.
- Fixed a bug where certain Groovy Scripts would not work and display this error “Cannot schedule task for execution” after disabling the Standalone Scripting Engine.
- Fixed a bug where “reporter.persistent.queue.consume.rate” config setting was not being used.
- Fixed a bug where very large host entries would cause an OutOfMemory exception. The script will be scheduled for later execution or SSE will be disabled until next restart when the process does not register within a configured initiation time.
- Fixed a resource leak in Standalone Scripting Engine and added increased protection for OutOfMemory exceptions and SSE spawning too many processes.
- Increased security to prevent DLL hijacking in sbwinproxy.
In this Article: