Fixes and improvements:
- SSE will be automatically disabled on collectors that can’t support it due to insufficient RAM and other edge cases.
- Improved memory efficiency for WMI, Perfmon, and Ping collection.
- Improved SSE memory usage when consuming the hosts feed, particularly for collectors handling large numbers of instances.
- Various stability improvements.
- Reverted JSch library to 0.1.53 from 0.1.54 to fix a compatibility issue with some Cisco devices.
- Fixed issue where sbproxy would be errantly terminated.