LogicMonitor GD Collector 31.004 is based on the previously released GD Collector 31.003. It was released on June 29, 2022 and includes the following changes.
- Upgraded log4j to version 2.17.1 to mitigate the log4j vulnerabilities. See Log4j Security Vulnerabilities.
- To mitigate the Fastjson “Auto Type Bypass” CVE-2022-25845 RCE vulnerability, we have upgraded Fastjson to version 1.2.83.
- Issues were reported for batch script data collection due to multiple or no periods in the formation of instance name and datapoint name. For example, in the datasource the key value pair has multiple periods – keyvalue(##WILDVALUE##.storage.totalsize.filesystem) and therefore it failed.
We have fixed this issue. A datapoint now will not fail even if it has multiple periods or no periods.
- An error was reported when installing Collector in the Kubernetes environment with proxy configuration. The installation failed due to a syntactical error.
We have successfully fixed this issue. You can now install Collector in the Kubernetes environment.
- MGD Collector 31.004 which is based on GD Collector 31.004 will be released on August 30, 2022. It will be forced upgraded on September 29, 2022.