- About LogicMonitor
- Cloud Monitoring
- Dashboards and Widgets
- Getting Started
- LM Service Insight
- Reports Overview
- Creating & Managing Reports
- Report Groups
- Report Types
- Alert Forecast Report
- Audit Log Report
- Alerts Report
- Alerts Thresholds Report
- Alert Trends Report
- Alert SLA Report
- Dashboard Report
- Resource Inventory Report
- Resource Group Inventory Report
- Resource Metric Trends Report
- Interface Bandwidth Report
- NetFlow Device Metric Report
- Role Report
- Server CPU Report
- SLA Report
- User Report
- Website Overview Report
- Rest API Developers Guide
- RPC API Developers Guide - Deprecated
- Servicenow CMDB Integration
- Terminology and Syntax
You can schedule any report to be auto-delivered via email from the report configuration dialog.
When the size of the report exceeds 20 Mbytes, the email attachment delivered will be in a compressed gzip (.gz) file format. Recipients will need to uncompress these attachments. This can be done using a tool such as WinZip, 7-Zip, or gunzip if uncompression is not automatic through their email program or operating system.
Note: In addition to being generated and emailed according to the configured report schedule, a report will also be generated and emailed at the time a schedule is added or updated (assuming it hasn’t been generated within the last 24 hours). Manually running a report, however, will not trigger email delivery; only updates to its scheduling configurations.
To configure auto-delivery, check the Generate this report on a schedule option available under the Report Schedule section of the report configuration dialog. As shown and discussed next, several additional settings appear when this option is selected.
Note: For information on configuring other areas of the report configuration dialog, see Creating and Managing Reports.
Select how often the report should be generated and delivered. Choose from once a day, one or more days per week, or one or more days per month.
- Every day: Set the time at which it will be delivered.
- Every week: Set the day(s) of the week and time at which it will be delivered.
- Every month: Set the date(s) of the month and time at which the report will be delivered. To select more than one date per month, click the + icon located to the right of the date selection drop-down.
Add the recipient(s) that will receive the report via email. As you type, LogicMonitor will auto-suggest user accounts, e-mail addresses, and recipient groups that exist in the system. You can optionally add external email addresses manually.
Note: Your level of permissions determine which, if any, users/recipient groups are available for selection when assigning email recipients.
In this Article: