Update: This version has been superceded with GD25.001.
In comparison to MGD 24.002, highlights of this version include:
- Easy Capacity Tuning – Navigate to the Collector configuration window and select a new Collector size (Small, Medium, or Large) to automatically update the necessary parameters and instantly increase or decrease the Collector's capacity.
- Support for IPv6 for all data collection methods and Internal Service checks (not including traceroute, yet).
- Faster Collector download – When adding a Collector, select 'bootstrap' to download and install Collectors much faster via the LogicMonitor CDN.
- Support for IPFIX for Netflow.
- Decreased the frequency of the Collector's periodic restart from 8 hours to 24 hours.
- Collectors with outdated and/or missing configurations will be automatically updated during upgrade with the necessary parameters for its intended size. This will not affect any configurations that have been changed manually.
- Added a service.config tab to the Collector Configuration window. This is useful for configuring a proxy and other settings for Internal Service checks.
- SNMP performance improvements to reduce the Collector's CPU utilization.
- Reduced the amount of memory used by ConfigSources.
- Support for NTLM proxy authentication for Internal Service checks.
- Updated the Collector's JDK to JDK 8, Update 131.
- Updated jedis.jar to version 2.9.0.
- Updated our Apache HttpClient from 4.5.2 to 4.5.3.
For more detailed information on what's included, see individual EA release notes (links above).