General Deployment Collector - 25.0Last updated on 07 December, 2022
Update: This version has been superceded with GD25.001.
GD Collector 25.0 will be available September 8, 2017. This version includes everything in MGD 24.002, as well as EA 24.085, EA 24.126, EA 24.200, and EA 24.300.
In comparison to MGD 24.002, highlights of this version include:
- Easy Capacity Tuning – Navigate to the Collector configuration window and select a new Collector size (Small, Medium, or Large) to automatically update the necessary parameters and instantly increase or decrease the Collector’s capacity.
- Support for IPv6 for all data collection methods and Internal Service checks (not including traceroute, yet).
- Faster Collector download – When adding a Collector, select ‘bootstrap’ to download and install Collectors much faster via the LogicMonitor CDN.
- Support for IPFIX for Netflow.
- Decreased the frequency of the Collector’s periodic restart from 8 hours to 24 hours.
- Collectors with outdated and/or missing configurations will be automatically updated during upgrade with the necessary parameters for its intended size. This will not affect any configurations that have been changed manually.
- Added a service.config tab to the Collector Configuration window. This is useful for configuring a proxy and other settings for Internal Service checks.
- SNMP performance improvements to reduce the Collector’s CPU utilization.
- Reduced the amount of memory used by ConfigSources.
- Support for NTLM proxy authentication for Internal Service checks.
- Updated the Collector’s JDK to JDK 8, Update 131.
- Updated jedis.jar to version 2.9.0.
- Updated our Apache HttpClient from 4.5.2 to 4.5.3.
For more detailed information on what’s included, see individual EA release notes (links above).