Note: This version also includes fixes released in the 27.002 release.
- Added ability to specify as specific MySQL JDBC driver jar over the currently provided version.
- Webpage collection of JSON data is now cached locally to improve performance of reading large data sets
- Fixed an issue where SSL Certs validation was preventing certain Groovy Scripts from successfully running.
- Fixed an issue with the Watchdog process frequently restarting SBProxy process.
- Fixed an issue where upgrading from 26.XXX to 27.XXX resulted in more variability in Data Collection Task counts. The timeout value for collector.max.init.delay.in.seconds is now defaulted to 600.
- Fixed an issue when perfmon initialization against a slow endpoint may cause an restart of the sbroxy service.
- Updated Groovy Script test execution to use same method as discovery and data collection processes.
- Fixed an issue where TCP Connections were not being reused correctly and creating significantly more open connections than previous versions.
In this Article: